1. Audit your agent’s online marketing.
2. Post a video love letter about your home on YouTube.
3. Let your neighbors choose their neighbors. This doesn't always work to YOUR advantage, but your neighbors would be happy!
4. Facebook your home’s listing.
5. Leave some good stuff behind.
6. Beat the competition with condition.
7. Stage the exterior of your home too.
8. Access is essential.
9. Get real about pricing.
10. Get clued into your competition.
13. Listen to your agent. Find an agent you trust and follow their advice. You know your home but they know the market.